Partners

WWW.SYSTEMPSYCHOLOGY.RU

T. G. Vizel, CONNECTIVITY AND SPEECH

Журнал » Journal_eng » Journal 26 : T. G. Vizel, CONNECTIVITY AND SPEECH
    Views: 231

CONNECTIVITY AND SPEECH

T. G. Vizel,

Moscow Institute of Psychoanalysis, Moscow

At present, the neuroscience section has received wide recognition, referred to as connectivity. It recognizes that the most important role in speech and cognitive development in general are the connections (conductors) that arise between different areas of the brain. Particular importance is given to the myelination of conductors.

Despite this, the issues of localized transformation, which occur with the consolidation of certain actions, are not considered. As a result, from the field of vision of neuroscience and defectology, the question of the brain organization of skills, and, first of all, speech skills, falls out. Meanwhile, there is reason to believe that skills are integrative units. They combine the functions of different brain zones, which are exempted from the need to participate in each consolidated act. Integrative essence of the skill allows to conclude that the entry into the site of damage zone of its localization leads to the decay (disintegration) of the skill into those constituent parts from which it formed. Thus, the concept of acquisition and disintegration of speech gets an innovative sound.

New ways of studying alalia (violation of the acquisition of speech) and aphasia (disintegration of speech) are opening up. There are also other approaches to correctional training, based on inter-zone connectivity algorithms.

Keywords: connectivity; skills; location; higher mental functions; speech; alalia; aphasia; integration; disintegration.

For citation: Vizel T. G. Connectivity and speech // Systems psychology and sociology. 2018. № 2 (26).P. 40–46.

References

1. Ayres Jean A. Sensory integration and the child: the hidden problems of development. M.: Terevinf,2009. 272 p.

2. Bain E. S. Aphasia and the ways of its overcoming. L.: Medicina, 1964. 236 p.

3. Vizel T. G. Neuropsychological analysis of gross violations of speech development // Bulletin of Ugric studies. 2015. № 3 (22). P. 95–106.

4. Vizel T. G. An acquisition and dissolution of a language. Barnaul: AltGPU, 2016. 289 p.

5. Vygotsky L. S., Luria A. R. Studies on the history of behavior: А monkey. Primitive. A child.M., 1993. 224 p.

6. Dukhovskaya M. A. Evaluation of brain myelination in children by means of magnetic resonance imaging (a literature review) // Radiation diagnostics, radiation therapy. 2016. № 2. P. 62–68.

7. Lubovsky V. I., Valyavko S. M. Terminological problems in special psychology and special pedagogy // Cultural-historical psychology. 2010. № 1. P. 50–55.

8. Luria A. R. Higher cortical functions in man and their disturbances in local brain lesions. M.: Publisherof Moscow University, 1962. 426 p.

9. Luria A. R. Essays on the psychophysiology of writing. M., 1950. 83 p.

10. Linskaya M. I. Overcoming alalia and speech development in children. Method of sensory-integrativeLogotherapy. Abstracts of studies. M.: LOGOMAG, 2015.

11. Nudelman R. Connectivity — what is it? // Madan | Science, Education, Research. URL: http://madan.org.il/ru/groups/konnektivnost-chto-eto-takoe.

12. Special psychology: Study. student Handbook. higher. PED. studies’. the head of the institutions / V. I. Lubovsky, T. V. Rozanova, L. I. Solntseva, etc.; Under the editorship of V. I. Dubovskogo. 2nd ed., Spanish.M.: Publishing House. center Academy, 2005. 464 p.

13. Flinker A., Korzeniewska A., Shestyuk A. Y., etc. Redefining the role of Broca’s area in speech // Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS). URL: http://www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.1414491112 (Accessed: 14.02.2018).