Digest

Ryzhov B. N. The system of motivational oppositions as the basis of psychological individuality

Preuss F., Perevozkina Yu. M. Interconnection and types of social relations of role socialization system formation: metasystem approach

Ryzhov B. N. The actual-self, ideal-self and hidden-self (with Translation into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Ryzhov B. N., Tarasova А. А. Emotional Perception of Architectural Objects of 1920–1930s by Moscow Students (with Translation into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Kondratyev V. M. The Problem of Balance between Morality and Law in Human Education (with a Translation into English)

Ryzhov B. N. Psychological Age of Civilization (translated into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Aleksander T. A Review about Old Age and Disability (translated into English by A. Diniejko and into Russian by О. Leszczak)

A. A. Zych Silver University as an alternative for the polish solutions

B. N. Ryzhov THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AGE OF CIVILIZATION: the XV century, the North Renaissance

Yu. M. Perevozkina, V. G. Fedosov, F. Prusse Functional organization of impasa-role socialization of youth: metasystemic approach

T. Macho, I. V. Lebedeva, M. M. Bicharova. Migration in Europe as systemic phenomenon of the contemporary society

G. Gross, J. S. Frolova From London to Moscow coronations: perceptions of monarchy

Simons G. Tangible threats through intangible means: aspects of BRICS information and communication security

Ryzhov B. N., Mashkova L. A., Stolyarova G. I. Dynamics of motivational indicators in high school

B.N. Ryzhov - Sistem psychology
Partners

WWW.SYSTEMPSYCHOLOGY.RU

Ivanov D. V. Psychological image of the hero in Russian culture: system analysis

Journal_eng » Journal 39 : Ivanov D. V. Psychological image of the hero in Russian culture: system analysis
    Views: 423

UDC 159.9

DOI 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.39.3.7

PSYCHOLOGICAL IMAGE OF THE HERO IN RUSSIAN CULTURE:

SYSTEM ANALYSIS

D. V. Ivanov,

NSPU, Novosibirsk,

ivanovdirkutsk@yandex.ru

The psychological image of the hero, understood as a “struggling man”, has its own expression in Russian culture. Struggle as a phenomenon is unique both for a person and for the society, therefore, the idea of a hero-fighter, presented in the realities of everyday life, has been especially carefully studied for centuries by many thinkers, recorded in various “cultural” texts important for the history of Russian psychology, reflecting the achievements of Russian culture, which is its integral and important part. In the heritage of Russian culture, one can observe the genesis of philosophical and methodological argumentation, evidence of the value of struggle for a person from private, single statements to the “three-dimensional” perception of the meanings and semantics of confrontation, visibly manifested in the archetypes of bravery, dominating over modern heroes-fighters. The struggle determines the general structure of a person’s thoughts and feelings, his behavior, helps to identify the main contours of the system of values and norms that allow him to socialize in a group. A systemic analysis of the creative heritage of Russian thinkers of various eras, their “texts” that have entered Russian culture allows us to note that the morphology of struggling, its meanings, causality, motivation and description of various struggling actions, which served as the content of the model characteristics of the hero — the man fighting, are reflected here.

Keywords: system analysis; image; hero; man struggling; struggle; archetypes of bravery; philosophical and methodological argumentation; model characteristics.

For citation: Ivanov D. V. Psychological image of the hero in Russian culture: system analysis // Systems Psychology and Sociology. 2021. № 3 (39). P. 82–92. DOI 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.39.3.7

Ivanov Denis Vasilievich, PhD in Pedagogical Sciences. Associate Professor at the Department of General Psychology and History of Psychology of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia.

E-mail: ivanovdirkutsk@yandex.ru

ORCID: 0000-0002-2478-1468

References

1. Alimov V. Sh. Konflikt, bor`ba i sostyazanie [Conflict, struggle and competition] // Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i yuridicheskie nauki, kul`turologiya i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy` teorii i praktiki [Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Questions of theory and practice]. 2017. № 12-3 (86). P. 13–15.

2. By`chkov V. V. 2000 let xristianskoj kul`tury` sub specie aesthetica: v 2 t. T. 2: Slavyanskij mir. Drevnyaya Rus`. Rossiya [2000 years of Christian culture sub specie aesthetica: in 2 vol. Vol. 2: Slavic world. Ancient Russia. Russia]. M.; SPb.: Universitetskaya kniga, 1999. 527 p.

3. Gorbunov B. V. Narodny`e vidy` sportivnoj bor`by` v tradicionno-by`tovoj kul`ture slavyan XIX – nachala XX v. Istoriko-e`tnograficheskoe issledovanie: avtoref. dis. … kand. ist. nauk [Folk types of wrestling in the traditional everyday culture of the Slavs of the XIX – early XX centuries. Historical and ethnographic study: autoref. dis.... Candidate of Historical Sciences]. M., 1990. 24 p.

4. Gorbunov B. V. Voinskaya sostyazatel`no-igrovaya tradiciya v narodnoj kul`ture russkix. Istoriko-e`tnograficheskoe issledovanie: dis. … d-ra ist. nauk [Military adversarial and game tradition in the folk culture of Russians. Historical and ethnographic study: dis.... Dr. of Historical Sciences]. M., 1997. 547 p.

5. Dobry`nya Nikitich i Alesha Popovich [Dobrynya Nikitich and Alesha Popovich] / izd. podgot. Yu. I. Smirnov, V. G. Smolickij; otv. red. E`. V. Pomeranceva. M.: Nauka, 1974. 448 p.

6. D`yachenko M. I., Kandy`bovich S. L., Karayani A. G. Istoriya otechestvennoj voennoj psixologii: uchebnik [History of Russian military psychology: textbook]. M.: Prospekt, 2021. 488 p.

7. Zaby`lin M. M. Russkij narod, ego oby`chai, predaniya, sueveriya i poe`ziya [Russian people, their customs, traditions, superstitions and poetry: monograph]. M.: Izd. M. Berezina, 1880. 614 p.

8. Ivanov D. V. Fenomen bor`by` v social`noj antropologii i psixologii lichnosti: istoriko-psixologicheskij i filosofsko-kul`turologicheskij aspekty`: ucheb. posobie [Phenomenon of struggle in social anthropology and psychology of personality: historical, psychological and philosophical and cultural aspects: textbook]. Irkutsk: Izd-vo IrGTU, 2003. 64 p.

9. Ivanov D. V. Predstavlenie o fenomene bor`by` v rossijskoj filosofsko-psixologicheskoj my`sli (XIX – nachalo XX v.): monografiya [Idea of the phenomenon of struggle in Russian philosophical and psychological thought (XIX – early XX centuries): monograph]. Irkutsk: Izd-vo IrGSXA, 2006. 88 p.

10. Kol`czova V. A., Medvedev A. M. Ob izuchenii istorii psixologii v sisteme kul`tury` [On the study of the history of psychology in the system of culture] // Psixologicheskij zhurn [Psychological journal]. 1992. Vol. 13. № 5. P. 3–11.

11. Kol`czova V. A. Istoriya psixologii. Problemy` metodologii: monografiya [History of psychology. Problems of methodology: monograph]. M.: IP RAN, 2008. 512 p.

12. Kosteczkij V. V. Aristokraticheskie istoki duxovoj kul`tury` [Aristocratic origins of brass culture] // Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2011. № 2. P. 25–31.

13. Klimov E. A. Psixologicheskaya my`sl` v narodnom soznanii dalekogo proshlogo [Psychological thought in the popular consciousness of the distant past]. M.: Mosk. psixol.-socz. in-t, 2006. 136 p.

14. Petrovskij A. V. Istoriya sovetskoj psixologii. Formirovanie osnov psixologicheskoj nauki: monografiya [History of Soviet psychology. Formation of the foundations of psychological science: monograph]. M.: Prosveshhenie, 1967. 367 p. 15. Pouchenie Vladimira Monomaxa [Teaching of Vladimir Monomakh: collection] / sost. K. S. Zhukov. M.: OLMA Media Grupp, 2014. 304 p.

16. Russkaya dusha. Ty`syacha let otechestvennogo lyubomudriya: sb. [Russian soul. A thousand years of domestic love: collection] / sost. i avt. vstup. st. S. V. Perevezencev. M.: Roman-gazeta, 1994. 240 p.

17. Ry`zhov B. N. Sistemnaya psixologiya: monografiya [Systems psychology: monograph]. 2-e izd. M.: T8 Izdatel`skie Texnologii, 2017. 356 p.

18. Ry`zhov B. N. Istoriya psixologicheskoj my`sli. Puti i zakonomernosti: ucheb. posobie [History of psychological thought. Paths and patterns: textbook]. 2-e izd. M.: FLINTA, 2021. 352 p.

19. Smirnov A. A. Razvitie i sovremennoe sostoyanie psixologicheskoj nauki v SSSR: monografiya [The development and modern state of psychological science in the USSR: monograph]. M.: Pedagogika, 1975. 352 p.

20. Sokolov M. V. Ocherki istorii psixologicheskix vozzrenij v Rossii v XI–XVIII vekax: monografiya [Essays on the history of psychological views in Russia in the XI–XVIII centuries: monograph]. M.: Izd-vo APN RSFSR, 1963. 420 p.