Digest

Ryzhov B. N. The system of motivational oppositions as the basis of psychological individuality

Preuss F., Perevozkina Yu. M. Interconnection and types of social relations of role socialization system formation: metasystem approach

Ryzhov B. N. The actual-self, ideal-self and hidden-self (with Translation into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Ryzhov B. N., Tarasova А. А. Emotional Perception of Architectural Objects of 1920–1930s by Moscow Students (with Translation into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Kondratyev V. M. The Problem of Balance between Morality and Law in Human Education (with a Translation into English)

Ryzhov B. N. Psychological Age of Civilization (translated into English by L. A. Mashkova)

Aleksander T. A Review about Old Age and Disability (translated into English by A. Diniejko and into Russian by О. Leszczak)

A. A. Zych Silver University as an alternative for the polish solutions

B. N. Ryzhov THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AGE OF CIVILIZATION: the XV century, the North Renaissance

Yu. M. Perevozkina, V. G. Fedosov, F. Prusse Functional organization of impasa-role socialization of youth: metasystemic approach

T. Macho, I. V. Lebedeva, M. M. Bicharova. Migration in Europe as systemic phenomenon of the contemporary society

G. Gross, J. S. Frolova From London to Moscow coronations: perceptions of monarchy

Simons G. Tangible threats through intangible means: aspects of BRICS information and communication security

Ryzhov B. N., Mashkova L. A., Stolyarova G. I. Dynamics of motivational indicators in high school

B.N. Ryzhov - Sistem psychology
Partners

WWW.SYSTEMPSYCHOLOGY.RU

Rumyantseva Z. V. The system of acmeological guidelines in the psychology of music education

Journal_eng » Journal 39 : Rumyantseva Z. V. The system of acmeological guidelines in the psychology of music education
    Views: 380

UDC 159.923

DOI: 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.39.3.4

THE SYSTEM OF ACMEOLOGICAL GUIDELINES

IN THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MUSICAL EDUCATION

Z. V. Rumyantseva,

KSU, Kostroma,

rumschmus@mail.ru

The article describes the system of acmeological aspects of music education psychology and personal development. The purpose of the study is to determine and systematize the main guidelines for the musical and psychological development of the individual in the mainstream of acmeological science. The achieving of the productivity of music and pedagogical education depends on overcoming a number of external and internal problems under the direct influence of acmeological guidelines in the search for solution of the progressive functioning problems.

The definition of acmeological guidelines contributes to improving the content of music and pedagogical education quality and contributes to the achievement of the highest stage of individual development of the personality. The results of the conducted system-analytical research show that the acmeological guidelines for the professional training of teachers-musicians include: the implementation of intonation and sensory education of the individual; the expansion of the field of psychological knowledge in the direction of understanding the specifics of the musical activity content; the study of the creative development nature of the individual; ensuring the research orientation of a teacher-musician professional activity.

Following acmeological guidelines as target settings, promoting self-development, self-improvement and self-realization of future teachers-musicians is a necessary condition for the systematic formation of their psychological competence in the process of professional activity.

Keywords: psychology of music education; acmeological guidelines; system analysis; principles of acmeological development of personality; musical and performing art; artistic and creative self-development of personality; intonation education; sensory education.

For citation: Rumyantseva Z. V. The system of acmeological guidelines in the psychology of music education // Systems psychology and sociology. 2021. № 3 (39). P. 52–60. DOI: 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.39.3.4

Rumyantseva Zoya Vasilievna, Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor of Music Department at the Institute of Culture and Arts of Kostroma State University, Kostroma, Russia.

E-mail: rumschmus@mail.ru

ORCID: 0000-0002-4499-206X

References

1. Asaf`ev B. V. Muzy`kal`naya forma kak process [Musical form as a process]. L.: Muzy`ka, 1971. 375 p.

2. Vetlugina N. A. Muzy`kal`noe razvitie rebenka [Musical development of the child]. M.: Prosveshhenie, 1968. 413 p.

3. Gribkova O. V., Kvartal`nova E. A. Muzy`kal`noe obrazovanie kak faktor vsestoronnego razvitiya lichnosti [Musical education as a factor of comprehensive personal development] // Iskusstvo i obrazovanie [Art and Education]. 2021. № 2 (130), P. 99–105. DOI: 10.51631 / 2072-0432_2021_130_2_99

4. Derkach A. A. Akmeologicheskie osnovy` razvitiya professionala [Acmeological foundations of professional development]. M.: Voronezh, 2004. 752 p.

5. Zaporozhecz A. V. Sensornoe vospitanie doshkol`nikov [Sensory education of preschoolers]. M.: Prosveshhenie, 2013. 98 p.

6. Kabalevskij D. B. Osnovny`e principy` i metody` programmy` po muzy`ke dlya obshheobrazovatel`noj shkoly` [Basic principles and methods of the music program for general education schools]. M.: Prosveshhenie, 1983. 112 p.

7. Korchagina N. V. Akmeologicheskij aspekt professionalizma muzy`kanta-ispolnitelya [Acmeological aspect of professionalism of the musician-performer] // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Sociologiya [Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg University. Sociology]. 2010. № 3. P. 116–122.

8. Leont`ev A. N. Problemy` razvitiya psixiki [Problems of the development of the psyche]. M.: Izd-vo MGU, 1981. 584 p.

9. Malinkovskaya A. V. Fortepianno-ispolnitel`skoe intonirovanie: Problemy` xudozhestvennogo intonirovaniya na fortepiano i analiz ix razrabotki v metodiko-teoreticheskoj literature XVI–XX vekov: ocherki [Piano-performing intonation: Problems of artistic intonation on the piano and analysis of their development in the methodological and theoretical literature of the XVI–XX centuries: essays]. M.: Muzy`ka, 1990. 191 p.

10. Muzy`kal`naya psixologiya i psixologiya muzy`kal`nogo obrazovaniya: teoriya i praktika [Music psychology and the psychology of music education: theory and practice] / pod red. G. M. Cypina. M.: Akademiya, 2011. 383 p.

11. Nejgauz G. G. Ob iskusstve fortepiannoj igry` [About the art of piano playing]. M.: Muzy`ka, 1982. 300 p.

12. Psixologiya muzy`kal`noj deyatel`nosti: teoriya i praktika [Psychology of musical activity: theory and practice] / pod red. G. M. Cypina. M.: Akademiya, 2003. 368 p.

13. Psixologiya tvorchestva: shkola Ya. A. Ponomareva [Psychology of creativity: the school of Ya. A. Ponomareva] / red.-sost. D. V. Ushakov. M.: In-t psixologii RAN, 2006. 624 p.

14. Rumyanceva Z. V. Razvitie muzy`kal`nogo my`shleniya budushhego pedagoga-muzy`kanta v xudozhestvenno-tvorcheskoj deyatel`nosti: uchebnoe posobie [Development of musical thinking of the future teachermusician in artistic and creative activity: textbook]. Kostroma: KGU im. N. A. Nekrasova, 2010. 128 p.

15. Ry`zhov B. N. Sistemnaya psixologiya [Systems psychology]. M.: T8 Izdatel`skie Texnologii, 2017. 356 p.

16. Selyuch M. G. Razvitie tvorcheskogo potenciala lichnosti rukovoditelya obrazovatel`noj organizacii: monografiya [Development of the creative potential of the personality of the head of an educational organization: monograph]. Blagoveshhensk: GOAU DPO Amurskij obl. IRO, 2014. 115 p.

17. Suxomlinskij V. A. Rozhdenie grazhdanina [The birth of a citizen]. M.: Molodaya gvardiya, 1979. 335 p.

18. Teplov B. M. Psixologiya muzy`kal`ny`x sposobnostej [Psychology of musical abilities]. M.; L.: Izd-vo АPN, 1947. 335 p.

19. Toropova A. V. Muzy`kal`naya psixologiya i psixologiya muzy`kal`nogo obrazovaniya [Musical psychology and psychology of musical education]. M.: Yurajt, 2016. 245 p.

20. Toropova A. V. Psixologiya muzy`kal`nogo obrazovaniya i razvitiya lichnosti (metodologicheskij aspekt) [Psychology of music education and personal development (methodological aspect)] // Vestnik MGUKI. 2008. № 5. P. 200–204.

21. Chupina V. A. Akmeologiya professional`nogo obrazovaniya: uchebnoe posobie [Acmeology of professional education: a textbook]. Ekaterinburg: Ros. gos. prof.-ped. un-t, 2019. 97 p.

22. Shherbakova A. I. Metody` aksiologicheskogo analiza v sovershenstvovanii sovremennoj sistemy` muzy`kal`nogo obrazovaniya [Methods of axiological analysis in improving the modern system of music education] // Psixologiya i pedagogika: metodika i problemy` prakticheskogo primeneniya [Psychology and pedagogy: methods and problems of practical application]. 2010. №15. P. 11–15.

23. Budoiu-Balan O. The psycho-neurologic implications in musical phenomenon: Music and personal development // Psychology. 2019. Vol. 10. Iss. 08. P. 1217–1234. DOI: 10.4236/psych.2019.108078

24. Olefyr V. The development of schoolchildren’s individuality during musical activities // Psychological Journal. 2020. № 6 (10). P. 29–37. DOI: 10.31108/1.2020.6.10.3